Wednesday, February 11, 2009

WONDERFUL WANDA

Shortly after I walked into our morning meeting and arrange myself in my seat. Guess who leans over and whispers she had a banana and a cup of tea for breakfast?...It was none other than Miss Wanda herself. I was thrilled for her and as I leaned over to tell her how proud I was of her I notice she herself was grinning -wide and proud- as a Cheshire cat. So there we sat, each listening to our lovely instructor, each grinning like two Cheshire cats. For lunch her intention was to find a tuna salad somewhere but her ego lured her towards the chicken pasta. To her credit the chicken was sauteed not fried and it was lunch time (so she still had a few hours to burn that off) not dinner time.

YOU CAN DO IT WANDA, one step at a time.

Keep up the good work girl! one meal at a time.

How was your  journey today? 

No comments: