Thursday, June 18, 2009

THE TROUBLE WITH COOKED


Just had some brown rice, corn, edamame (in total about 1 cup). My only recurring craving since going raw 13 days ago... so far I've fallen of the wagon about 3 times. Boy - am I nauseous. It's been about 15 minutes since I swallowed the last fork full of rice. Although the nausea a bit better, I am now experiencing utter exhaustion. I literally feel that I would not be able to keep my eyes open long enough drive to the store - about 12 miles away. It really makes no sense to give my body cooked food if it's not going to make me feel alive and vibrant.

To think, I've been eating like this (cooked) all my life, so have most people. Why? Whoops! just took a mini nap with my fingers still on the keyboard... big RED FLAG.
**Just increased my intake of water & Fortune Delight. Must take 15 minute nap if I am to function.

No comments: