Sunday, June 7, 2009

RAW

Zucchini Marinara made by Cira Lara
As of yesterday, I am proud to say, I have become a certified Raw Food Chef. My journey began with researching a highly nutritional diet for my mom who's health requires a jump start all together. I thought if I could feed her in the most nutritious way her body would do the rest. While discussing this with a colleague she suggested I look into raw food and it's benefits as a compliment to the exceptionally *regenerative herbal foods I was about to introduce into her life style.

I did some research and quickly registered for a class in my area. Well...was I surprised! My body felt so light and satisfied (no hunger whatsoever) from eating the foods that were prepared by my instructor that I've decided to "go raw" for the next 30 days. This will also allow me to experience what my mom's body will...some what at least - as we have very different diets.


* to Regenerate - bring into renewed existence.

No comments: